Busca en Nuestros Archivos

Busca en Nuestro Blog

Translate / Traducir

25 abril, 2016

#Chemotherapy is a #Scam

wellnesssoldier,com

When we expose the fraud and myth that is chemotherapy, we challenge the ideals of a $200 billion industry. That’s right, chemotherapy is a for-profit business, and that profit margin is enormous.
When I had cancer back in 2001, it was all I knew. The oncologist made it seem as though chemotherapy were the only solution. It was common though to slay the cancer dragon using chemotherapy and radiation.
Chemotherapy was the most dehumanizing experience I’ve ever went through. Like many who experience cancer, the only thing you can think about is “if only there were another way.” It seems
that when in your darkest of places, there is no way that this awful IV is the only way out. My days were nightmarish blends of nausea, vomiting and hair clogging up my drains. I avoided my children. I couldn’t smile. I didn’t feel like I was a human being anymore.
I found myself in the worst hole of my life. After chemo, I was told that odds of the cancer coming back were extremely high. I couldn’t understand that if chemo were the cure, why on earth were my chances of cancer returning so high?
Maybe it was because chemo gives people cancer. What it taketh away, it giveth back.
I suffered from long-term depression, both from fear of cancer’s return and the fact that chemo had ruined my body. I spent years searching for alternative solutions.
Over the years, I was able to uncover story after story of people who cured their cancer naturally. Though at the time I didn’t have cancer, this lifted my spirits. I bought videos called, The Truth About Cancer after hearing about an Ohio woman curing her cancer naturally, using the video’s practices.
I was mortified to find out that the hell which I endured was avoidable. And more than anything, I want more people to understand this information. You can watch the video series, or you can just do your own research, but make sure you don’t sit still on this information.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario