Busca en Nuestros Archivos

Busca en Nuestro Blog

Translate / Traducir

15 abril, 2016

Best Explanation of the #Vaccine #Autism

This is the Best Explanation of the Vaccine/Autism Connection I’ve Ever Heard
tapnewswire,com
Hi Tap.
I hope this finds you well.
I have put a link in my last comment above to what may at first seem off topic.
I lack the knowledege currently on how to post articles on your Blog.
Would you be willing to do another one on the VAXXED movie?
With links to this: This is the Best Explanation of the Vaccine/Autism Connection I’ve Ever Heard!


The far reaching effects on humanity and resources are immense as you are well aware. The NHS drug bill and the constant attacks on it from big Pharma being just one area. The ill advised trade agreements being proposed giving the same corporations even more power being yet another. This is truly an existential threat to all.
Glyphosate yet again comes to the fore.
Maybe post one similar to the Organic wine article which seems to get more of the public’s attention.
Monsanto has to go.
Nicky

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario