Busca en Nuestros Archivos

Busca en Nuestro Blog

Translate / Traducir

17 octubre, 2023

"Sorry, Hymie. I got my own problems."

To keep a finger on the pulse of Normiedom and thus better serve the loyal readership with sound analysis, "The Editorial Board" of The Anti-New York Times invests the necessary amount of painful time immersed in "mainstream media" noise as well as engaging in small talk with the real life normies which we are all compelled to dwell among, at least to some extent. The decrease in "I stand with Israel" sentiment among normies -- as compared to years and decades past -- is quite noticeable. This is not to say that the public is exactly turning "antisemitic" ™ -- though more and more people are indeed beginning to express empathy for the Palestinians now. Rather, it's more of a passive ZFG (Zero Fs Given) mentality that is taking hold -- a sort of Israel fatigue. "Sorry, Hymie. I got my own problems."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario